Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Welcome To Strat's Corner

Howdy friend,

Welcome to my little corner of Al Gore's cyberspace. I'm really excited to announce that I'm starting up Strat's Corner again. I gave this a shot a while back on Blogger and wasn't too excited with the results. But this time it's going to be different. And here's why.

I'm proud to announce that I am partnering with Pegasus News to provide content to the Music section of their webzine. That means ... well ... I need to provide quality content on a regular basis. Oh the pressure! But, the good news is that this will provide the necessary kick in the pants to do something I've wanted to do for a long time. Ever since I started NorthTexasBlues.org, I wanted to help document the fantastic music that happens in our town night after night. Finally, I've found the right vehicle to communicate this information. And hopefully, with the help of the good folk over at Pegasus News, I'll be able to reach a larger audience.

If you'd like to learn more about me, simply click the About link at the top of the page. That's where I'll share my background, affiliations and aspirations in music.

So pull up a chair and kick off your shoes. Stay a while and we'll explore the DFW music scene together.

No comments: